TALENT EDUCATION

A student of Guangxi Construction Vocational and Technical College fainted and died while taking a bath, and the school reported


At about 22:20 on the evening of May 4, 2023, our student Cen fainted while taking a bath in the bathroom of the school dormitory, and died after 120 timely rescue. At present, the police have preliminarily ruled out the possibility of the case, and the exact cause of death of Cen Moumou’s classmate needs to be further determined by the relevant departments. The school is deeply saddened and regretted by the sudden death of the student. School leaders attach great importance to this matter and have set up a special handling working group, all of which are actively assisting the police and family members in investigating and properly handling it. I hope that everyone does not believe in rumors and does not spread rumors, and when the matter is further clarified, our school will announce it to the public as soon as possible.   

Guangxi Construction Vocational and Technical College

May 7, 2023
 
Special statement: This article is reproduced only for the need to disseminate information, and does not mean to represent the views of this website or confirm the authenticity of its content; If other media, websites or individuals reprint and use from this website, they must retain the “source” indicated on this website and bear their own legal responsibilities such as copyright; If the author does not wish to be reprinted or contact the reprint fee, please contact us.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button